Terms and conditions
Release of liability:
OZONE KITES LTD RELEASE OF LIABILITY, CLAIM WAIVER, ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By assembling and/or using this Ozone product, you agree that you have read and understood the entire Ozone product owner’s manual, including all instructions and warnings contained in that manual, prior to using the Ozone product in any way. You additionally agree that you will ensure any additional or subsequent user of your Ozone product will read and understand the entire Ozone product owner’s manual, including all instructions and warnings contained in the manual, prior to allowing that person to use your Ozone product.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Use of the Ozone product and any of its components involve certain risks, dangers, and hazards which can result in serious personal injury and death to both the user and to non-user third parties. In using this ozone product, you freely agree to assume and accept any and all known and unknown risks of injury to you and third parties while using this equipment. The risks inherent in this sport can be greatly reduced by abiding by the warning guidelines listed in this owner manual and by using common sense.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS
In consideration of the sale of the Ozone product to you, you herby agree to the fullest extent permitted by law, as follows;
TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that you have or may in the future have against Ozone Kites LTD and all related parties resulting from use of the Ozone product and any of its components.
TO RELEASE Ozone Kites LTD and all related parties from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that you or any users of your Ozone product may suffer, or that your next of kin may suffer, as a result of the use of the Ozone product, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence or breach of contract on the part of Ozone Kites LTD and all related parties in the design or manufacture of the Ozone product and any of its components.
In the event of your death or incapacity, all provisions contained herein shall be effective and binding upon your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns, and representatives. Ozone Kites LTD related parties have not made and expressly deny and oral or written representations other that what is set forth herein and the Ozone Product Users Manual.
Ozone warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser, for a period of six months from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
· The warranty is valid only when the product is used for its intended use, and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
· Ozone will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the Ozone dealer, postage prepaid.
· If a product is deemed to be defective by Ozone, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only.
· Ozone will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including but not limited to; rigging with other than Ozone components, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break and damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
· This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment. The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
· The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
· There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified herein.
· Warranty claims can only be handled once the product has been activated through our website. (go to www.flyozone.com to register your kite)
· Warranty claims must be processed and be issued a return authorization prior to shipping to the Ozone dealer the product was purchased from.
All refunds will be charged a 6% restocking fee. Any product shipped out must be returned unused. Refund will not be given until product is received and inspected. Please contact us before returning an item for a RA number. If no RA number is written on box a refund cannot be issued